Explorer Semi-Micro Balance
When laboratory work and research requires accuracy to the hundred-thousandth, there is simply no room for error. The Explorer series of semi-micro balances has been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate. Sophisticated laboratories requiring accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in Explorer semi-micro balances.
- Display – Full color VGA graphic display (5.7 in. diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen. QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
- Operation – AC Adapter (Included)
- Communication – Easy access communication ports including USB host, USB device and RS232 and an optional 4th port for either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function. Save to USB drive function.
- Construction – Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan,anti-static glass draftshield with flip-top door, replaceable in-use cover, automatic door on selected models
- Design Features – AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration system, fast stabilization time, four touchless sensors, built-in ionizer on automatic door models, up to 14 operating languages, OIML models available, menu lock switch, security bracket, integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications, removable stainless steel weighing platform, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, auto standby.
You are requesting information about
'Explorer Semi-Micro Balance'
Enter your comments/questions and click Submit to send us an email.