Model AP Dynamometer
Originally designed to measure the tension on telephone wires, the Dynamometer has proven to have limitless versatility as a tension and weight measuring instrument. It is used for such diverse jobs as suspended weighing; mounting cables for bridges; adjusting tension on guy wires; field testing chain, rope, wire—anything requiring precision force or tension measurement.
Features & Benefits
- The Dillon AP Mechanical Dynamometer exhibits limitless versatility as a tension, traction and weight measuring instrument.
- Full selection of capacities – Available in capacities from 500 to 50,000 pounds and 500 to 20,000 kilograms.
- Long life – The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
- Safe for overhead applications – Most models have a 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
- Zero control – Use it like a tare. It can cancel preset load values up to 20% of device capacity.
- Warranty – Two years.